MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Start and maintain processes to insert visual design artifacts into our marketing materials, and software narratives.
- Execute design work that elevates the visual narrative and unifies the strategic and partnership initiatives.
- Provide a high degree of Visual Design & visualization support for public presentations and events.
Be instrumental in designing for product demonstrations, creating mechanisms to tell the product stories (illustrations, video & motion design) Help create mechanisms to tell visual narratives (via illustrations, video & motion design)
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience in narrative, conceptual (i.e., crafting stories and building brands), and graphic design (i.e., typography, layout and how it extends across digital).
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- 3-5+ years of experience in visual design, brand design or motion design
- Experience in motion-based storytelling
- Experience in illustration and icon design
- Proven ability in creating aesthetically excellent work
- Expert knowledge of visual design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Expert knowledge of motion design and video editing tools including Premiere, After Effects
- Expert knowledge of Web Design with skills on Html e CSS
- Expert knowledge of the most popular CMS (wordpress, joomla, woocommerce) and customization
- Foreign Languages English: good working Knowledge – proficient in read, spoken and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Develop 3D designs for new products.
- Review and enhance 3D designs for existing products.
- Develop 3D animation for new and existing products
- Basics of User Interface experience design
- Able to handle with php and most common scripting languages for small customization and integrations