|Main Responsibilities and activities:
Define and measure quantitative UX goals and metrics in collaboration with Designers, Engineers, and Program Managers.
· Test products and designs iteratively to make them more functional, usable and valuable to our users.
· Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
· Examine existing data and product designs to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
Qualifications/Knowledge/Experience required/ Technical experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of quantitative and quantitative research.
- Academic experience with wide range of methods including usability, surveys, remote moderated and unmoderated studies, in-depth interviews, ethnographic fieldwork, international studies, and expert reviews.
- Knowledge of the principles of experimental design.
- Ability to analyse large quantitative datasets with MS Excel, SPSS or equivalents.
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.