In the frame of SITAEL E2E System Center of Competence (as part of the Space Systems Department) we are looking for a Mission/Satellite Simulation Engineer, with at least 2-3 years of experience in the field of satellite simulators engineering, test and verification, preferably at system level.
The Satellite Simulation Engineer will report to E2E System CC Responsible.
The main tasks will be:
- Architecture and requirements definition of the satellite simulator, according with the system architecture.
- Implementation, test and validation of satellite subsystem models as parts of the satellite simulator.
- Generation of test plans and procedures to verify the simulator performance and its scalability over different company projects.
- Preparation of documents and manuals to support simulator use and configuration during the different project phases.
- Provide support during satellite system verification and validation and during operations validation on ground.
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- At least two-three years of experience in satellite system and subsystems simulation for space development.
- Experience with space systems and space system engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of the Matlab-Simulink design tool.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ languages.
- Experience with working in a team, he/she shall have good interpersonal, reporting and communication skills and a proactive attitude to problem solving.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.