The wanted candidate will be employed in the Service and After Sales group for the following activities:
- Tests and Commission activities aimed at testing and commissioning the on-board subsystems installed on the vehicles;
- Data analysis activities of on-board subsystems coming from the field aimed at monitoring and preventive anomalies research;
- Customer Support remotely or on the field in case of anomalies on the equipment installed on board the vehicle;
- Appreciated previous experience in the railway maintenance Sector
- Use of electronic laboratory equipment (multimeter, welder, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer).
- Ability to perform diagnostics on the systems installed on the vehicles during the development phases in agreement with the NPD.
- Ability to read electronic / electrical diagrams and data sheets.
- Problem solving skills, ability to adapt to multicultural environments
MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) / AUTOCAD / Visual Studio / Matlab / LabView
Degree in Electronic, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Good knowledge of written and spoken English.