In the frame of Small Satellites Design & Development activites, SITAEL is looking for a Space Mission/Application Analyst, with mid-high level experience (5-10 years) in the field of Space Engineering, preferably at system level for misssion studies relevant to the following Applications (Optical, Radar, Telecom missions).
A special focus will be towards the Small Satellites Constellations and mission feasibility studies.
The Space Mission/Application Analyst will directly report to Space Systems Division Manager and to the assigned Project Technical Manager.
The main tasks will be:
-Design of the Mission Concept based on the Top Level Application Requirements
-Definition of the Mission Requirement Documents (MRD)
-Preparation of the required input data for Mission Analysis
-Configuration of the analythical SW environment for the orbital simulation (STK Professional and also Custom SW orbital propagator)
-Orbital behavior analysis with special focus on S/C maneuvering with low thrust propulsion systems (i.e. electric propulsion)
-Optimization of the orbital scenario, with focus on large constellations scenarios
-Performance evaluation and analysis for EO missions (coverage, revisit time, GSD) and Telecom missions (coverage, isolation)
-Complete Technical Reporting and participation to the project reviews with the Customer as Mission Responsible
It is required:
– Aerospace Engineering (5y+) Master Degree
– From 5 to 10 years of experience in Space Engineering, with strong background in Mission Analysis and Simulation. It is also required a wide knowledge of Space Applications as EO Optical-SAR missions and also Telecom ones
– Knowlegde of Space Payloads in the frame of EO and Telecom is strongly appreciated
– It is preferable ta background in space misisons based on satellites consetllations
– Good knowledge of standard satellite lifecycle and its system engineering design and development methods
– Good knowledge of mission analysis tools (STK Professional) and capabilities in developping custom orbital propagators with additional mission analysis features
– Good knowledge of MS Office and Matlab Simulink
– Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS VISIO, DOORS, Matlab Simulink
– Very good knowledge of English