• Analysis, design and implementation of new applications or evolutionary changes to existing applications, according to the quality standards set at the beginning of the project by the team leader.
• Writing unit tests for each component developed in accordance with the guidelines established at the beginning of the project by the team leader.
BASIC SKILLS REQUIRED
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Solid foundations of information technology, with in-depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming
• Excellent knowledge of software engineering, software design methodologies and key design patterns (MVC, Factory, etc.)
• Minimum experience of 5+ years of Java programming
• Knowledge of relational database theory
• Knowledge of html 5
• Good problem solving and team working skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and very hectic environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision and with full autonomy
• High flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and/or tools
• Mobile programming knowledge (iOS, Android o Windows Phone)
• UML language knowledge
• Facebook API knowledge
• Windows Phone SDK knowledge
• Interface with wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Wi Fi e NFC)