In the frame of Small Satellites Design & Development activites, SITAEL is looking for a Satellite System Engineer, with mid-level experience (2-5 years) in the field of Space Engineering, preferably at system level.
The Satellite System Engineer will directly report to Space Systems Division Manager and to the assigned Project Technical Manager.
The main tasks will be:
– Responsibility of System Engineering task and coordination of technical areas (subsystems) referring to the product (i.e. satellite/platform)
– Responsibility of system level architecture (both functional and physical)
– Together with Mission Analyst, define the implications of Mission Rerquirements on Satellite Design
– Support the Technical Manager in overall system design authority tasks
– Guarantee the proper interfaces among satellite subsystems
– Perform system level analysis and reporting (i.e. technical budgets)
– Manage the main external I/F (Launcher, Ground segment, Payloads)
– Prepare system level documentation (requirements, design description/justification)
– Requirements management (i.e. DOORS)
It is required:
– Aerospace Engineering (5y+) Master Degree
– At least 2 years of experience in Space Engineering, ideally Space Systems Engineering
– Good knowledge of Satellite Design and its subsystems/functions
– Good/Basic knowledge of Space Mission Design & Analysis
– Capability of performing technical coordination
– Good knwoledge of satellite lifecycle and System Engineering methods and tools (requirement management, tradeoff studies, Sys ML)
– Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS VISIO, DOORS, Matlab Simulink
– Very good knowledge of English and preferably also French.