In the frame of SITAEL E2E System Center of Competence (as part of the Space Systems Department) we are looking for a Satellite Operations Engineer, with at least 5 years of experience in the field of satellite operations engineering, validation and execution. The Satellite Operations Engineer will report to E2E System Responsible.
The main tasks will be:
- Defining commissioning and routine operations, prepared for future mission of Earth Observation with Small Satellites
- Reviewing space to ground interface specifications and flight operations manuals
- Supporting the operational interface definition between the platform and payload systems and with the ground segment and the satellite simulator
- Producing and maintaining the corresponding operations documentation and flight procedures
- Planning and Coordinating the operations validation and verification
- Supporting training and validation of the ground segment team
- Participating in the satellite on-call support and investigating satellite anomalie
It is required:
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in satellite operations engineering for Low Earth Orbit (LEO) missions, with responsibility for one or more systems (at satellite or payload level)
- Participation to operational validation, commissioning or routine operations phases;
- Experience with SCOS-2000 based mission control centers
- Participation in satellite performance monitoring and anomaly analysis and solving
- Experience in the development of a satellite ground segment facility
- Experience with working in a team, he/she shall have good interpersonal, reporting and communication skills and a proactive attitude to problem solving.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.