Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly inside and outside the project team.
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIERED/TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience (3+ years in the role)
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager for e-mobility/IOT solution
- PMP/PMI-ACP certification
- Good knowledge of SW development process (technical background is a plus)
- Experience in using project management tool
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in tendering preparation
- Experience in quality framework
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and manage international projects