The Product Manager, reporting directly to the company managers, is in charge of managing the product (of which he/she has a clear and comprehensive vision), starting from the collection of requirements based on market analyses. He/she is also responsible for establishing marketing plans concerning hardware and software solutions.
This resource works in synergy with the sales, marketing and (hardware and software) product development departments in order to coordinate the strategic planning and the development of new business. He/she backs up the management of the entire cycle of product development in order to achieve the expected results.
In particular, the Product Manager has to:
– monitor and analyse the target market in order to identify new development opportunities;
– try and keep track of competitive products and market trends;
– define the product specifications;
– identify the competitive advantages of the products developed or to be developed verifying their correct implementation;
– be a guarantor of the quality of products;
– analyse the market prices and costs of products as oriented to the final consumer or companies;
– define, with the marketing and sales departments, the product positioning in terms of price and margin;
– prepare plans for product launch and coordinate the development;
– manage the entire life cycle of new products and old ones;
– support the sales team throughout customer visits, proposals and quotes;
– participate in events and fairs.
– Degree in Computer Science or Information Engineering.
– 5+ years of experience in product management of HW and SW solutions.
– Proven experience in managing relationships with customers and analysing their needs.
– Ability to write technical specifications and requirements.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Solid technical/professional experience in the management of both hardware and software products.
– Excellent team work ability.
– Ability to focus on the achievement of objectives.
– Excellent English knowledge.
Analysis, organization and leadership skills combined with charisma and independence complete this profile.
The placement and remuneration will be proportional to the degree of professional experience assessed.