|Title||Product Line Manager|
|Location||mola di bari|
The Product Line Manager is responsible for entire product line (a set of related products) or entire portfolio of products.
He/She interfaces between the market and the product team during development representing the voice of the customer.
– Monitor and analyse the target international market in order to identify new development opportunities; ETCS, on Board System
– Try and keep track of competitive products and market trends;
– Define the product specifications;
– Identify the competitive advantages of the products developed or to be developed verifying their correct implementation;
– Analyse the market prices and costs of products as oriented to the final consumer or companies; ETCS, on Board System
– Define, with the marketing and sales departments, the product positioning in terms of price and
– Support the sales team throughout customer visits, proposals and quotes;
– Participate in events and fairs.