The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in similar position
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and EN 9100 standards
- Good communication skills, fluent English
- Knowledge of Product Assurance requirements for Space application, including electronics assembly is greatly appreciated
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Implementation of a product assurance plan on project basis.
- Partecipation into design reviews and inspections point
- Ensuring that the quality requirements included within the Project Statement Of Work are taken into account
- Proactively seek to ensure that preventive actions are taken account of for known quality issues thus avoiding repetitive problems
- Negotiating with external Customers and suppliers regarding quality standards/requirements, waivers, deviations, etc.
- Will act where necessary as a single point contact for the resolution of all quality matters and ensure the inputs of Materials Engineering, EEE parts and other specialist disciplines are taken account of.
- Reviewing Company Standards and proposing changes where necessary to update working processes and to ensure that all equipment documents and drawings are signed by the relevant disciplines before signing and approving them for the configuration Control Board [CCB] to know they have been checked and approved by PA for all quality aspects.
- To maintain within the project adequate records to ensure that easy reference is available for monitoring past and present procedural or technical problems.
- To undertake audits which assess whether all quality requirements have been addressed and have been (or planned to be) incorporated into the design solution. Random project/product audits will also be conducted to establish optimization of processes and systems.
- Support to all disciplines in the creation of suitable, useful metrics, to measure effectiveness and to form a basis of improvement activities.
- Participating into Non Conformance Review Boards [NRB] and addressing the curative and corrective actions required.
- To perform other duties as requested by the head of quality.