SITAEL-Hellas is currently interested in hiring a Product Assurance Manager (CODE: PAM_1) to support the delivery of space system hardware programmes. Position is based in Veria, Greece.
The appropriate candidate must have good experience in monitoring of quality control activities relating to space hardware assembly, integration and testing, to ensure that products comply with defined standards and that customer product specifications are met.
- Interact with senior personnel to consider design, development and project planning approaches
Perform task breakdown, effort analysis and prioritization of assigned work
Review technical documentation
Collaborate effectively with fellow engineers in Quality Assurance and Customer Support
Implementation of a product assurance plan on project basis
Participation into design reviews and inspection’s points
Ensuring that the quality requirements included within the Project Statement of Work are taken into account
Proactively seek to ensure that preventive actions are taken into account, for known quality issues thus avoiding repetitive problems
Negotiating with external customers and suppliers regarding quality standards/requirements, waivers, deviations, etc.
Will act where necessary, as a single point contact for the resolution of all quality matters and ensure the inputs of Materials Engineering, EEE parts and other specialist disciplines are taken into account
Reviewing Company Standards and proposing changes where necessary to update working processes and to ensure that all equipment documents and drawings are signed by the relevant disciplines before signing and approving them for the configuration Control Board [CCB]
Maintain within the project adequate records to ensure that easy reference is available for monitoring past and present procedural or technical problems
Undertake audits which assess whether all quality requirements have been addressed and have been (or planned to be) incorporated into the design solution. Random project/product audits will also be conducted to establish optimization of processes and systems
Support to all disciplines in the creation of suitable, useful metrics, to measure effectiveness and to form a basis of improvement activities
Participating into Non Conformance Review Boards [NRB] and addressing the curative and corrective actions required
To perform other duties as requested by the head of quality
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Operate and ensure compliance with ESA-ECSS approved product and quality assurance systems
- Practical experience of space hardware build and test programmes
- Knowledge of design processes and qualification requirements
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, able to work in a multinational environment, work closely in teams and have good written and oral presentations skills.
Education and Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent in engineering or technical sciences
- Experience in Product Assurance and Quality Assurance, preferably in the space industry.
SITAEL Hellas provides a creative, challenging and dynamic working environment along with a competitive compensation package and exceptional career opportunities.