In the frame of Small Satellites Design & Development activites, the Mechanical Design Engineer will report to Thermo-mechanical Engineering responsible and to the assigned Project Thermo-mechanical Architect.
The main tasks will be:
– CAD design of satellite components (structure, equipments, harness, propulsion tubing, appendages)
– Management of Satellite CAD product (CATIA tree)
– Configuration of CAD model versions (thorugh PLM tool)
– Issueing of mechanical (manufacturing) drawings
– Issueing of assembly drawings (mounting files at satellite level)
It is required:
– Aerospace Engineering (5y+) Master Degree;
– At least 2 years of experience in Mechanical (CAD) design, prefably on Space projects and using CATIA V5 tool;
– Good knowledge of Satellite Design and its subsystems/functions;
– Good knwoledge of satellite lifecycle and System Engineering methods and tools (requirement management, tradeoff studies, Sys ML);
– Very good knowledge of CATIA V5, MS Office, MS Project, MS VISIO, DOORS, Matlab Simulink;
– Very good knowledge of English and preferably also French.