The Experienced Electrical Satellite Architect works in the Space Systems Division and reports directly to the Head of Division. This resource is in charge of all the activities in the field of Design & Development at the electrical sub-system level with reference to micro- and mini-satellite projects.
In particular he/she is in charge of the following activities:
– definition of the general power architecture of the satellite;
– preparation of the Electrical Subsystem Specification;
– management of the technical interface with the customer concerning electrical-functional aspects;
– management and coordination of activities in the electrical lower level (e.g. on-board units as PCDU and Battery and Solar Array);
– preparation and management of power system analyses (power budget, voltage drop, EMC analysis, power supply dynamic simulation);
– satellite electrical-functional verification and validation (Requirement Test preparation).
– Master’s degree in Aerospace/Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
– at least 10 years’ experience in design and manufacture of on board satellite Electrical Subsystems for various applications (e.g. Earth Observation and Telecommunications);
– at least 2 years’ experience in the position of Technical Manager for the area of electrical projects in the space field;
– consolidated knowledge of Space Systems Engineering methodologies and processes and Lifecycle Design & Development of a satellite;
– good MS Project, MS Office, Matlab skills;
– result orientation, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills, leadership skills, stress resistance, time management;
– good knowledge of written and spoken English.
The placement and remuneration will be able to attract the most qualified candidates.
Workplace: Mola di Bari (BA). Candidates must be available for national and international business trips.