In the frame of Small Satellites Missions, SITAEL is looking for a Equipment System Engineer, with experience (10 years) in the field of electronic product design and related circuit analysis. The Equipment System Engineer will report to the Division Responsible.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Analyse user’s requirements and create a detailed harware architecture and formal structured design;
- As a technical responsible of equipment design he/she will coordinate, support and verify electronic circuits, systems and equipment designing in the whole product life;
- Support, correct and verify all the technical documentation provided by the design team;
- Trade off analysis to meet customer requirements and applicable standards;
- Support in technical proposal and assist with preparation of quotation, schedules, compliance matrixes and costing for new bids;
- Produce and manage work packages either internal or subcontracted and submit status reports to Division Responsible;
- Supervise and support the technical work of junior designers and/or other team members;
- Support the Division Responsible in preparing material costs and timing estimates, reports and design descriptions for electronic sustem and equipment.
It is required:
- about 10 years’ experience in electronic product design and related circuit analysis, including power, digital and analogue building blocks;
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Leadership/management experience;
- Proven experience working with standards (such as ECSS), processes and work procedures in a structured design environment;
- Experience in electrical design tools such as Orcad, PSPICE or similar;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and adaptability;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Exceptional organization skills and able to meet tight deadlines.