SITAEL is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to support the Space Systems Division with embedded software skills in the development of mini-satellite avionics and subsystem software.
This work will include:
– design and development of embedded software prototype and flight software.
– design and development of software for avionics test bed and flight certification environments.
– system engineering in support of software requirements and interface definitions, design, and performance analysis.
– software integration, test, and verification.
It is required:
– Master Degree in: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines;
– at least three years of experience in embedded software development for safety-critical applications;
– technical skills in Real-time Operating Systems (e.g. RTIMES), bus communication (e.g., 1553, SpaceWire, CAN, RS-422, RS-232), C/C++ and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD);
– experience in the entire software life cycle;
– flexible, open to new challenges in a dynamic environment, and possess strong technical expertise combined with strong verbal and written communication skills;
– the ability to manage multiple priorities with sufficient autonomy;
– highly responsible, team-oriented individual.