• Designing firmware/software on microcontroller/microprocessor platforms equipped with Bluetooth and GPRS wireless communication devices
• Functional verification and validation of the code developed
• Integration test support
• Creation of integration test code
• Debug and implementation of corrective actions and integration into more complex systems
• FW validation of the code card by following the flow of product compliance testing
• Preparation of technical project documentation
BASIC SKILLS REQUIRED
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics or equivalent
• At least 4 years’ experience in FW embedded design
• At least 3 years’ experience in Real Time Operating Systems
• Stack Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0/4.1 knowledge
• At least 2 years’ experience in wireless communication networks design
• Knowledge of 32bit ARM / Cortex microprocessor platforms and DSP 16bit Freescale microcontrollers
• Experience working with IAR, ECLIPSE, Matlab, Simulink design environments
• Ability to read schematics and knowledge of the main interfaces of the microprocessor (UART, I2C, SPI)
• Problem solving skills
•Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• SO RealTime Free RTOS knowledge.
• SO RealTime MicroC OS knowledge.
• Knowledge of the main FW/SW validation techniques and tests.
• Experience in creating test applications on Host in C++/C#/LabView.