AngelStar is an international engineering company specialized in the design, development and supply of ERTMS onboard signaling and control solutions for the world’s railways. AngelStar is a joint venture between the two leading railway companies, MERMEC (www.mermecgroup.com) and STADLER (www.stadlerrail.com), which bring to the partnership complementary strengths, shared long-term visions, consistent business principles and a strong commitment to customer-driven innovation. The cooperation between the two joint-venture partners is opening up new market opportunities and local knowledge while offering to AngelStar’s customers world-leading technologies and proven experience in delivering large-scale projects.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining project items.
- Prepare configuration documentations and maintain Configuration Management (CM) database.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM processes.
- Maintain data quality, integrity and security of CM database.
- Schedule audits on CM database and assist in implementing audit recommendations.
- Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage of project items
- Work with configuration teams in development and enhancement of CM tools.
- Assist in management, maintenance and automating of CM tools.
- Maintain proper version controls of product deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/TECHNICAL SKILLS
- An University degree in a relevant discipline is required
- Must have broad level of knowledge of the Product Lifecycle and Configuration Management domains, and depth in at least one of those areas.
- Production Configuration and Data Management standards and tool
- Engineering Product Lifecycle tools, methods and standards.
- 3 plus years of demonstrated experience managing associated professionals and functions.
- Effective English communication skills, both oral and written.