In the frame of Small Satellites Design & Development activites, SITAEL is looking for a AOCS-GNC Engineer, in the field of Space Engineering. The successful candidate will become part of the GNC/AOCS team of SITAEL Space Systems Dept. and he/she will report to the AOCS/GNC-OBSW Responsible.
The main tasks will be:
He/She will have the opportunity to participate at the whole process of design, integration and test of the GNC AOC system of a small satellite. Particularly, he/she will work on:
- Implementation, test and validation of attitude determination and control algorithms for small satellites, according with the required sensing and actuation architecture.
- Implementation, test and validation of subsystem models included as parts of the company GNC/ AOC simulation tools.
- Generation and analysis of simulation results required to verify AOCS performance over different company projects.
- Preparation of documents for AOCS description and supporting analysis during the different project phases.
- Provide support for AOC system and subsystems test and validation.
- Design of embedded software prototype and flight software.
- Flight software integration, test, and verification.
It is required:
- Master Degree. in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least three years of experience in gnc/aoc for space systems and flight software development.
- Experience with space systems and space systems engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of the Matlab-Simulink design tool.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ languages.
- Experience with working in a team, he/she shall have good interpersonal, reporting and communication skills and a proactive attitude to problem solving.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Technical skills in Real-time Operating Systems (e.g. RTIMES), bus communication (e.g., 1553, SpaceWire, CAN, RS-422, RS-232).