In the frame of Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) activities, SITAEL is looking for an experienced AIT Software Engineer. The AIT SW Engineer will act at subsystem and system level (satellite-platform levels), with responsibilities on test Sw design and specification; as responsible of EGSE SW. A mid-level experience (at least 3-5 years) in the field of Space AIT Engineering is required, preferably with a focus on AIT SW engineering. Experience on E2E test campaign shall be appreciated.
The main tasks will be:
- Specification and Definition of Test SW;
- Definition of detailed HW/SW Integration Test Procedure;
- Definition of detailed SW Test Procedure;
- Support the Functional AIT Engineer on EGSE definition;
- Support EGSE definition considering integration steps and Test campaign;
- Labview, Labview FPGA Development;
- C, C++ embedded development;
- SW verification according to ECSS-Q-ST-80C.
It is required:
- Master Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science (5y+);
- Good knowledge of SW Testing;
- Basic knowledge of Space Qualification and Acceptance test campaigns (according to ECSS-E-ST-10-03C);
- Good knowledge of ECSS-Q-ST-80C;
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ programming language;
- Good knowledge of Python/Perl
- Good knowledge of Labview/Labview FPGAGood knowledge of MS Office, MS VISIO;
- Very good knowledge of English.