Responding to the CEO, he/she will be responsible for representing the company in the post-sales phase, interfacing with customers and acquired and to set, coordinate and enable the resources to provide the necessary operational support to the Client for all the activities of technical and logistical assistance; he/she will also have the responsibility, with respect to the acquired customer and in consultation with the Operations Manager, the delivery time management, and configuration control. He/she will focus on the delivery (training, documentation, records, etc.) and maintenance and warranty management.
Operates, directly or through a group of specialists, all after-sales technical support activities of the company: planning of after-sales services, assistance in the company, on field service, maintenance, spare parts, support, maintenance and installation of the products, training customers, technical troubleshooting, service improvement, plans and ensures the implementation of policies and strategies of technical support after sale of a company, etc.
– Knowledge in Continuous Airworthiness;
– A proactive, result-orientated team player with good communication skills;
– Decisive and assertive behavior;
– Hands-on mentality;
– Experience in personnel management;
– A thorough command of written and spoken Italian language and perfect knowledge of the English language;
– Master degree in Engineering (industrial field): preferred Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering;
– At least five years verifiable after sales & service management, preferably in Aeronautical engineering.